Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stations

Today when my husband got home from work we set up stations to keep the girls busy while I made dinner.  It was really fun and the girls loved it.  While they were doing it my husband asked each of them Brain Quest questions... they really had a blast!

This is a picture of the jingle bell station.  Nattie did it first.  I had an empty Parmesan Cheese jar and some shakers that the jingle bells fit into.  This was probably their favorite station.
This is the color sorting section.  Here the girls separated the cubes into different colored cups.  Then they counted them.  For Alyssa, my 7 year old, she had to count them and then add them all together.
This is Alyssa sorting.
This is the links station.  They put the amount of links that were on the cards.
This is a reindeer ornament that the girls made.  It was really fun!
The finished reindeer ornament.
The snapping caterpillar that I made recently. 
This is the button snake I made.











Well, that was the second half of our day today.  The rest of the day was a lot of learning fun!  We bought some Comprehensive Curriculum books at Sam's Club.  Normally they are 20 bucks but at Sam's Club they are something like 7 dollars.  The girls love them!  Nattie is almost done with her Preschool book though so I'm thinking I'm going to start on Kinder soon.  I will work with her slowly on it for sure though.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment