Saturday, December 18, 2010

Samara's Class Christmas Party

Samara had a Christmas party at school so I took Natalie so I could help out.  A class full of Kindergarteners is a LOT of fun.  They decorated two sugar cookies, made a snowman from a sock, and colored a picture and made a "trail mix" of sorts (that's the station I was at).  Natalie got to help Mara out with all of these things.  She looked like one of the crowd... only a little smaller.
Decorating the cookies together.  Samara did a great job in letting Natalie help her out with all of her fun things.

My Mara

My Nattie

Making the sock snowman.


They did a musical chairs book exchange and this is the one Samara got.

All in all it was a great day.  It wasn't as messy as it could've been for a classroom full of kindergarteners.  I'm so glad that I got to go and help out.  Mara was so excited that her mommy got to be there.  Nattie had a great time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment