Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Play Dough

Today I decided to make playdough. I got the recipe off of http://www.hubbardscupboard.org/
I use a lot of her stuff for my 3 year old. They have a different recipe for every month of the year. The recipe for December is Peppermint. I ended up using mint because I didn't have any peppermint extract. Anyways it's pretty easy so enjoy! Remember if you want to enlarge an image just click on it and then to get back just click the back button.


The Recipe

The ingredients:








The almost finished product is below. It cooked for a little bit longer and then I let it cool down. I then stored it in two ziplock bags. I used this recipe in two different pans, so this is how much a doubled recipe would be. Just so that you know. It's super easy and the kids have super fun. By the way this is not an edible recipe. I have some of those but this one is NOT one of them. Happy playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment