Monday, December 20, 2010

First day of Christmas Break

I absolutely love having my girls home with me.  There is arguing, messes, and kids having too much fun to listen, but most of the time they are so much fun!  Today is the first day of their two weeks off of school and it's a success so far.  We made sugar cookies and decorated them.  The girls had so much fun.  Samara was super focused and concentrated the whole time, it was kind of funny.  We plan on doing many other fun things, none of which are planned on paper, all of which are chaotically (I make up my own words now and then) scrambled in my mind.  I will post pictures of todays cookie making fun a little later for all those who want to see.  Until then, I better go get my house vacuumed... then again maybe I'll eat another cookie and lay on the couch watching more Christmas movies with my girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment