Sunday, December 12, 2010

Advent Calendar

Nattie and I have been working with this "advent calendar" since the beginning of the month.  It's really more for learning where the numbers go, in what order, and things like "put the number 7 after the number 6".  She's really catching onto number recognition and is starting to really understand cues such as after, before, and between.  I printed this out at http://www.childcareland.com/.  Shelley Lovett has a bunch of printables for free and videos for some to show you how to use them.  This is my idea tagged off of her printable. :-)

Here are the numbers.  I wrote Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve on the ones that were such.

Nattie trying to find the next number.



A close up of the actual calendar. 
I think you can print them in black and white as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment