Friday, December 21, 2012

A Short Update

We have been making a ton of presents.  I can't reveal most of them because it may ruin surprises but along with all of the Christmas presents we have been making we have been doing full days of school as well.  We are trying to stay ahead so that with all the trips we're planning on going on this next year we don't have to go into July.

Here are the girls making homemade play dough.  So much fun!!

Playing with Homemade Play Dough.

We have a Girl Scouts Troop that is for homeschoolers.  I love it.  I love the people, I love that it's during the day and only every other week, I love that my girls get some awesome interaction with some awesome people from 5-17 years old.  I love that they have people to look up to and can strive for littler girls to look up to them.  ...And this is how my girls are.  They are snuggly and huggy, almost all of the time.  Okay well, maybe it's just these times that I like to remember. Haha.

Making handprint angels.



Just a few things we have done this month.  Maybe I might post about our trip to Rockport. We'll see.  I've been kind of spotty with my blogs so you never know what might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment