Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Our Homeschool Room

I have been putting together as much of our homeschool room as I can. This has been a work in progress. We still have quite a while left before school starts next year but I wanted to get a jump on things so I don't have to plan it all at once. The faster I can get things together the more time I have when I get the curriculum to plan it and focus on it.
On this side I will be putting up a table for On this side I will have the three desks as well
centers and crafts and those types of things. as my desk as you can see in this picture. The
The couch will be our reading couch. book shelf there will be where I put all the
curriculum books.
I'm still not sure what other types of things I'm going to get. I know I want a white board though. I want to get another set of shelves like the ones in the picture on the left. I got them at Wal Mart. I'm also going to get another book shelf for more books. My girls LOVE to read. As I get more set up I will take pictures of what I'm setting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment